Millions of individuals wake up sore every morning. Tempflow mattresses were designed to help individuals who suffer from back and joint pain get relief from unwanted pain while achieving a good night’s rest on a consistent basis. Tempflow memory foam mattresses are some of the best in the industry. Whether you suffer from chronic pain or, simply want to improve the quality of your sleep, Tempflow Visco-elastic mattresses are a great option for anyone who is interested reaping the rewards of a memory foam mattress.
Tempflow Mattress Design
Tempflow mattresses offer the same benefits as other leading memory foam mattress models, while also offering some unique enhancements. A low quality memory foam mattress will turn into an oven overnight. This is because memory foam retains heat more than other popular mattress materials. In an answer to this problem, Tempflow mattresses include a patented Airflow Transfer System which helps to increase air circulation. Cooler air will circulate into the mattress via the virtually microscopic holes in the mattresses’ surface material. The air can then continue its path of circulation by proceeding through small channels found deeper within the mattress. By increasing air circulation, Tempflow mattresses will provide a much cooler sleep when compared to other memory foam mattress models.
Benefits of Visco-elastic Memory Foam
Tempflow’s patented Visco-elastic memory foam shapes to the natural curves of your body while providing substantial support. The supportive and contouring properties of Visco-elastic memory foam help to alleviate pressure felt in key parts of the body, such as the spine and major joints. When you lay down on a Tempflow mattress, the Visco-elastic memory foam material will immediately begin to take on the shape of your body, but will continue to mold itself as you change positions. Once you get up, the mattress will regain its original form. The ability to regain its original shape and structure is what keeps Tempflow mattresses feeling new year after year.
Some memory foam mattresses only offer mattresses in 3lbs or 4lbs densities. The density of the mattress greatly affects how supportive it is. Because of this, Tempflow offers memory foam mattresses with 5lbs of density, creating superior support.
Unlike some memory foam mattress manufacturers, Tempflow mattresses are free of common harmful chemicals. Tempflow’s proprietary Biogreen materials do not include dangerous chemicals such as PBDE, TDI, Boric Acid and Bromine. These chemicals can be found in some memory foam mattress models and do carry certain health implications. However, the environmentally friendly materials used to make Tempflow mattresses ensure a safe sleeping experience. Additionally, the materials used in Tempflow mattresses are hypoallergenic which is essential for some individuals and couples.
Types of Tempflow Mattresses
Tempflow mattresses come in a variety of popular models. Tempflow mattresses are consistently innovating therefore, new models are released regularly. That being said, some very popular Tempflow mattresses of past years include (but are not limited to):
- The Gaia series – an all around great mattress that is designed to fit a more conservative budget. The Gaia series is a more economic solution to back and joint pain.
- The Essence series – for sleepers who tend to shy away from softer and more plush mattress styles, the Essence series provides a more firm memory foam alternative.
- The Selene series – the Selene mattress series mimics the properties of the Essence series but provides additional support and is more durable over time.
- The Harmonia series – the Harmonia series offers a different sleep experience than the more firm Selene series, Harmonia models put more emphasis on contouring and allows for you to sink deeper into the mattress.
- The Flexia series – in terms of firmness, the Flexia series achieves a pleasant middle ground. Flexia mattress models will provide more spring than the Harmonia series, but is less firm than its Selene and Essence counterparts.
- The Copia series – the Copia series provides the softest sleep experience when compared to other Tempflow models. The Copia series is ideal for sleepers who enjoy pillow-top style comfort layers.
- The Eros series – the Eros series is considered to be one of the finest memory foam mattresses available. It is the most dense series offered by Tempflow.
Each Tempflow mattress was designed with a unique sleep preference in mind. Although these descriptions are useful, the only way to truly determine is a mattress is right for you is to try it out in person!
Bring Home Your Own Luxury Mattress Today!
Tier4 Mattresses offers the finest name-brand, luxury mattresses available on the market at a significantly reduced price. We guarantee the quality and durability of each of our mattresses. If you are interested in securing a good night’s sleep for years to come, visit Tier4 mattresses today and try out a luxury mattress in person. To learn what great deals and models we currently have in stock, contact us by phone or send us a message online today.