When you hear about hybrids on TV or in the news, it’s generally about hybrid vehicles, hybrid energy sources, or even hybrid animals. A successful hybrid combines the characteristics of two or more items to create a better version of the item in order to adapt to current needs. How does this relate to a hybrid mattress?
More About Hybrids
The new style of hybrid mattresses are really the greatest products in sleep technology. These mattresses combine the comfort of an even 50/50 ratio of individually pocketed innersprings and adds layers of memory foam over the top to give you luxurious support for a tranquil night of sleep. According to Michael Magnuson, CEO at GoodBed.com, a high percentage of those who could benefit most from sleeping on a new hybrid mattress aren’t even aware they should be considering one while searching for their new mattress.
Who Would Benefit From Sleeping On A Hybrid Style Mattress?
A sleeper that likes a mixture of bounciness from a traditional spring mattress and the cradled-into-the-mattress feeling that comes along with a memory foam mattress would love sleeping on a hybrid mattress. Hybrid mattresses take the best parts of memory foam and marry those with the benefits of sleeping on an innerspring mattress. More supportive than a regular memory foam style mattress, a new hybrid mattress will everything you do in bed, from sleeping or reading to watching television or having breakfast in bed, a more pleasant experience than you’d probably get with a standard style mattress. A study executed by Furniture Today and Apartment Therapy showed that, when rating the performance and popularity of their mattress, consumers showed great favor toward hybrid models. Those hybrid mattresses reached a higher satisfaction rating than any other sleep set option. Hybrids are proven to be the quickest growing portion of the entire mattress industry!
What Sets A Hybrid Apart From The Rest?
In total, there are five main areas that separate hybrid beds from the others:
- Pocketed coil technology helps you get more REM sleep by reducing motion transferred by tossing and turning in the night.
- Luxurious cloth covering preserves the mattress and conforms to your body for a comfortably sleek sleep surface.
- Layers of memory foam give comfort while relieving pressure providing a restorative sleep which can help you find a more comfortable sleeping position and posture.
- Memory foam with gel-infused particles can decrease the amount of heat retained by the mattress, stored from your body heat, and then diffuses the heat away from your sleeping body.
- Edge support increases the surface area of your hybrid bed allowing you to have plenty of space to lay comfortably.
Take Advantage of Tier 4 Mattress Today!
When evaluating which hybrid mattress is right for you, consider testing several brands of hybrid mattress in person to find the one for you. Whether you’re a side, back, or tummy sleeper, you need to try a hybrid mattress to find the best sleep of your life. Contact Tier 4 Mattress and browse our wide selection of luxury mattresses today!